New location, new services, more training options, more scheduling flexibility.
We're growing and improving, so our rates are increasing on March 1st.
(Keep reading for details)
Your current membership contract doesn't change, obviously. For instance, if you still have 5 months remaining on your membership contract, then there is nothing to change for another 5 months.
Then when your current contract expires, these will be your new membership options for renewal.
We are really excited to take this next step in "leveling up" the service that we offer you guys, and we hope you agree with the increased value, and that you choose to renew your membership with us once your current rate expires.
Here's the list of our proposed improvements for 2018, that will be made possible by the rate increase:
1. Larger, cleaner workout space.
2. Improved class flow to minimize distractions, and maximize our coaching ability.
3. Shower facilities
4. Year-round climate control
5. Lockers and storage area for personal belongings.
6. Separate Personal Training area.
7. Separate kids-area to minimize safety hazards.
8. Additional CrossFit class times, and Open Gym hours planned for Fall of 2018.
9. Specific programming options for Thursdays Open Gym.
10. After-hours "Keycode access" available for purchase (members only)
207 North New Madrid Street
Sikeston, MO. 63801